By Car or Taxi
- Fee parking for patients and visitors is available on the Hospital grounds at 40 rue Chauveau, 92200 Neuilly-sur-Seine
- A free valet parking service is offered from 7 a.m. to 9 p.m., Monday to Friday
- Bus lines 43, 82, 93, 163, 164 and 174, leaving from Paris or the suburbs, have stops near or at the American Hospital of Paris
By Métro: Line 1 or 3
- Line 1 - "Porte Maillot" station, followed by bus 82 to the last stop, "Hôpital Américain"
- Line 1 - "Pont de Neuilly" station, followed by bus 93 to the "Hôpital Américain" stop
- Line 3 - "Pont de Levallois" station, followed by a15 minute walk
American Hospital of Paris
55, boulevard du Château, 92200 Neuilly-sur-Seine
Pedestrian entrance : 55, boulevard du Château, 92200 Neuilly-sur-Seine
Vehicle and Parking entrance : 40, rue Chauveau, 92200 Neuilly-sur-Seine
You can send your demand to
To continue to protect each other, wearing a face mask remains mandatory for all in the hospital.